6 Quick And Easy Fashion Tips For Men
Here are the top three things to keep in mind when shopping. Following these three things alone can help assure a much better fit and shopping experience.
1. Find a great tailor- Going in it is best to assume that you will need alterations. Finding a great tailor that can asses your body and the way your suits fit can mean all the difference in the world. Before you go shopping you should spend some time with him (or her) bring them one of your suits and have them point out what to look for in regards to fit and what type of cut will make their job easier. A truly great tailor can not only alter your suit but can also make one for you. So if they are around try to find a tailor that specializes in alterations or even custom suits for short men.
2. Focus on the cut rather than the brand- This is one big pit fall for a lot of men. when shopping try to focus on the proportion and cut of a suit rather than the brand name. Too many times men buy a hot designer label and for shorter men this can be disastrous as some designers like to cut longer jackets. It is much better to end up with an off brand that fits well (given that its made with 100% wool) than a name brand that doesn't.
3. Stay classic- Its hard enough to find styles in your size. Buying classic allows you to keep the wardrobe longer. Fashion forward cuts end up as seasonal items as well as the fact that the more "fashion forward" the suit the more distinct it will be. This means that when you wear it on Monday they are going to know you are re wearing it on Wednesday. Classic styles such as a solid navy or charcoal gray can be mixed and matched, never go out of season, and just plain look great on just about every one.
Never wear sneakers with anything but sports wear (e.g. a track suit). There are exceptions to this rule. Limited edition Nike or some high end Jordans can still be spiffy while not committing a fashion disaster. But even then, you'd probably wear something like a pair of jeans, a hoodie and the sneakers. Choosing a sweater with sneakers is a horrendous nightmare, Please don't do it! Sneakers can be worn if you know what you're doing but like I said, It can be best to stick to the classics when you're wearing sneakers. Casual everyday shoes send a much different message than the average sneaker kind of shoe that everyone and their brother wears. Make your style smart. I like to be smart wherever I go so I carry a graphing calculator. My favourite makes of shoes not only look smart and stylish but they are also very comfortable. Step out of your comfort zone and start wearing more daring stuff.
It feels uncomfortable at first but trust me it's worth it. It's really not that hard to find cool shoes. Just go out and look around. If you have money it's very easy, if not it takes more work to find affordable nice ones but it's definitely doable. Take risks sometimes. I used to buy shoes that I felt were "safe". This usually meant sticking to "safe" colors like black, white, navy blue. Consequently, I ended up having a pretty plain wardrobe. Sometimes you see items on the rack or in a magazine that you could never picture yourself wearing. It's those pieces that you end up buying and getting compliments on because they're breaking the rules of fashion.
The shoes, as the rest of your clothing, should be interesting. Look for colors, a mix of patterns or material (say suede + leather) and interesting details. Right now, take a minute or two to study a photo of an interesting pair of shoes and see how many details you can list (even the sole is special!). Now, that's what makes a piece of clothing interesting. Learning about fashion through the previous exercises might seem tedious, but it's true that some women will judge you negatively on the basis of your shoes. Take comfort in the fact that at least men's fashion doesn't change as fast as women's.
When women shop for jewelry in a local or online jewelry store, they take several factors into account. However, most of them fail to regard their figure, which is one of the main fashion deciding aspects. It is highly advisable that you choose gold or diamond jewellery based on your physique that include petite, plus and tall sizes. More care is required when it comes to shopping jewelry for petite women. If you fall under the petite size category, then take a look at the following shopping tips. • Women who are less than or equal to the height of 5' 4" fall in to the petite size category. They must rummage around for jewellery styles that look simply stunning instead of overstating their overall look. • If you are a petite woman, then consider weight and bone structure apart from your height while picking jewellery for any occasion. This way you can achieve a simple yet stylish look. • Petite women who have a well-built physique can choose jewellery pieces that are ostentatious in design. Spiral triumph ring, violet floral earrings and flexible wired collar necklace are some of the fine picks. • On the other hand, those petite women who have a small body frame can pick jewellery pieces that are minimalistic in design and small in size. Take a sneak peek at flush-set stud earrings, solitary pearl necklace and floral bracelet, which make excellent choices. • While choosing gold and diamond jewellery for neck, petite women must avoid choker necklaces. In order to add depth and achieve balance, they have to pick elongated chains.
Face shape should be taken into account while choosing jewellery. This way you can achieve the desired look!
While picking bracelets, opt for the delicately designed ones which flaunt a subtle style. The Linea bracelet will make a wonderful choice! Wide bracelets or bangles might overpower your figure, so try to avoid them.
Small studs, hoops and huggies look great on petite women. It is better to avoid extravagant earrings which make your look cluttered. For parties and special occasions, you can choose hoops, studs and huggies with precious stone embellishment that exude a sense of luxury. August earrings are one of the best examples of this kind.
Carefully read these tips before visiting local or online jewellery store to shop for jewellery. By opting for online jewellery store, you can save lot of time and money. And also you can browse best variety of jewellery designs in one place.
Shopping for shoes online is time well spent if footwear is your fantasy. By envisioning ourselves wearing the perfect shoe, we rally when life plays tricks on us. Shoe shopping, every woman knows, feeds that part of us that seeks pleasure in our appearance. Guilty or not, we love trawling for that perfect pair of pumps. Like chocolate and juicy gossip, some things are hard to resist. With free shipping both ways, the online shoe sites have made shopping virtually risk-free. You have nothing to lose. And your parcel delivery person does all the heavy lifting for you. The internet offers every brand manufactured world-wide, delivered to your door. There is no longer any limit to what is available to you. Designer brands will reach you wherever you are. With online shoes and accessories sites starting up each month, they want your business.
That is in your favor, whether you are looking for comfortable work shoes or the cutest kitten heels. With so many brands and styles, it would be impossible to find the variety in a bricks and mortar store. The square footage required would be overwhelming. With online shopping, a few clicks and you are in paradise. Every style you have ever dreamed of finding is represented.
Online shoe sites do a lot of the work for you. Enter your price, style, size, color, heel-height or brand and the selections appear on your screen. You can, with a few clicks find what you are looking for or randomly peruse the site and spot a new trend or turn on to a new designer. With so many options, the hours pass and you are captivated. This is a shrewd way of shopping: more expertise gained, less energy wasted.
If you have hesitated to shop online, preferring to try things on, consider this. Customer reviews, which every site offers, including department stores, can be a reliable means of judgment. If a shoe runs too large or too small, you will be warned. If you notice a repeated refrain, you probably are receiving a pretty good idea of what gives. It is easier to make a commitment if fifty other customers concur about sizing or comfort. Go ahead and make the leap. Returns are as easy as can be with postage-paid stick-on labels.
Producers distinguish between decorative cosmetics and skin care cosmetics. Decorative cosmetics are includes lipstick, foundation, rouge, nail polish, mascara, eye liner, etc. Skin care cosmetics are includes products to cleanse face skin and body skin, creams and lotions to moisturize the face and body, sunscreens to protect the skin from damaging UV radiation, and products to repair or hide skin imperfections such as acne, wrinkles, dark circles under eyes, etc.
In ancient time Cosmetics have used by people. They used harmful substances such as mercury and lead. Many negative side effects have occurred after used those cosmetics, for example: blindness after used mascara lash, even death after used cosmetics contain mercury and lead. Those are happened because there are no regulations of the manufactures.
During the 20th century, the popularity of cosmetics increased rapidly. You should have awareness in cosmetics you applied, because, especially for women, cosmetics are used routine. These are tips for you to choose and use decorative cosmetics and skin care cosmetics safely:
1. If you use decorative cosmetics make sure that the color additives are permitted by FDA. Color additives that not approved by FDA sometimes are colors for textile, not for food and cosmetic. Some color additives can cause allergies, even cancer.
2. Find out FDA approved in its label. This approval includes, as well, any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. It makes you using this product without doubt.
3. Use cosmetics and skin care cosmetics properly. Read that label carefully, especially cosmetics for eyes. Prolonged use of cosmetic has also been linked to thickening eyelashes.
4. Synthetic fragrance, derived from petroleum, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and parabens can cause dermatitis and allergic reactions. If you have sensitive skin I suggest you to use organic cosmetic products. Find out 'certified organic' in its label, it assurances you to get best natural ingredient found from organic cultivate.
5. Many techniques, such as microdermabrasion and physical or chemical peels are including skin treatments cosmetics. So read carefully the instructions and you will get the younger layers of skin appear more plump, youthful, and soft.
6. Choose your skin care cosmetics appropriate with your skin type.